Dr. Sue Parrigin
Program Manager, Career & Workforce Development
Office: 124 Knicely Conference Center
Phone: (270) 745-1916
Sue Parrigin serves WKU Continuing and Professional Development office as Program Manager for the Workforce Training Center. Parrigin has served in this role since Nov. 2012, and is responsible for the development of relationships and workforce training programs for Allen, Butler, Daviess, Hancock, Henderson, Ohio, Simpson, and Warren Counties. She is the liaison for workforce training programs serving the Warren, Simpson, Allen, and Henderson County Training Consortiums. Sue has worked at WKU in a variety of capacities dating back to 1982, most recently as Director of Conference Services, 2000-2012, providing quality event planning and facilities to WKU and the region. Parrigin has worked with DELO since its inception and has 22 years of service to WKU.
- PhD in Educational Leadership and Organizational Development, University of Louisville and WKU (2009)
- MAE in Student Affairs, WKU (2005)
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership Studies, WKU (2005)
- BA Psychology, WKU (82)
- Active Member of the Allen, Butler, Daviess, Simpson, and Warren County Chamber of Commerce
- 2002 Leadership Bowling Green Graduate
- Currently Vice-President of Leadership Bowling Green Alumni Association
- Member of Board of Directors for Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Member of Bowling Green Area Lodging Association
- Member of Association Collegiate Conference and Events Directors
- Active in the Simpson, Warren, and Daviess County Society of Human Resource Managers Association (SHRM)
Sue’s focus of research is on holding employees accountable for professional development activities, and the 360-degree leadership appraisal process.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,