Before you apply:
Consider the following questions before you decide to apply to the Dual Credit Program:
Does Dual Credit work with your high school schedule and future college plans?
Do you meet the qualifications for your desired Dual Credit courses?
Do you have the resources to pay for your Dual Credit tuition?
Things to know when applying:
- Dual Credit students are non-degree seeking students.
- Apply for the semester you plan to take your first Dual Credit course.
- All items with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- Like applying to all universities, WKU has a $45 application fee at the end of the application. Students who qualify and participate in the free/reduced lunch program at their high school on an individual basis can have the application fee waived. To do so, you will need to click on the ACT Fee Wavier button at the beginning of the application. This will then be verified with your high school.
- If you are having difficulties with your application please see our application tutorial.
- Your application is considered complete when all the items on your Application Checklist are checked off and you can then hit the submit button.
If you have read all of the above, you're ready to apply!
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,