Dual Credit Program Coordinator
Dual Credit Program Specialist
Step 1 — Apply to WKU
Students planning to take courses through the Dual Credit Program will first need to apply for admission to WKU as a "non-degree-seeking student prior to high school graduation.”
- Only first time Dual Credit students need to apply.
- The online application can be found here: www.wku.edu/dualcredit/apply.
Step 2 — Register for the Dual Credit Program
- Dual Credit students must fill out a registration form every semester they wish to take courses.
- This form can be obtained from your high school guidance counselor.
- Form must include a signature of a guidance counselor or principal.