Safety Concern Report
This form is to be used to report potential safety or occupational health hazards
at Western Kentucky University.
Examples of issues to be reported on this form:
- Potential fire hazards.
- Slip, trip and fall hazards.
- Improper removal and disposal of asbestos or any other hazardous waste.
- Improper storage of hazardous materials, such as, flammables, toxic and corrosive substances
- Failure to follow safe work practices.
Examples of issues NOT to be reported on this form:
- Crime (please report this directly to the WKU Police or call 911 for an emergency)
- Incidents in which an INJURY or ILLNESS has resulted.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,