Step 1 - Complete two gateway activities (online heath assessment and biometric health screening) by March 31, 2013 to earn 50 points.
Step 2 - Complete one of five additional eligible activities by November 15, 2013 to earn 50 points.
Earn 100 points total and receive one of the following incentives:
- $180 health care premium credit
- $180 health care flexible spending account (FSA) contribution
- $180 supplemental payment in your paycheck
- One vacation / wellness day
Following is an overview of the program, timelines and points associated with completion of eligible activities.
WKU has partnered with LiveHealthier®, a global health and wellness solutions company, to provide these specialty services. LiveHealthier has partnered with Nurtur® who will provide the telephonic lifestyle and disease management coaching services.
Click on the Employee Wellness Portal link in the left menu to get started. The wellness portal works best when using the Mozilla Firefox browser.
You will need to know the following information to successfully log in to the wellness portal:
- First and Last Name (as recorded in Banner)
- WKU ID (nine-digit 800 number)