- Can I submit a paper application?
- No, applications for employment are accepted electronically only through our online Talent Management System. Anyone experiencing difficulty completing the application on-line may contact our office at (270) 745-5934 or file a HelpDesk ticket through the system..
- How do I submit my resume and other credentials with my application?
- You will be prompted to upload documents which are requested as part of the applicaiton process. You may also upload additional documents if you desire.
- How will I know my application information has been received?
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail indicating that your application has been received.
- How will I know if I am selected for an interview?
- Applications are forwarded to each respective hiring committee. Once they have had the opportunity to review all application materials, they will select and contact those individuals whom they wish to interview.
- Will I be notified if I am not selected for the position?
- Each hiring official or search committee chair will notify candidates who are not selected regarding their applicant status.
- How long does it take for hiring committees to select the candidates they wish to interview?
- The time is takes for candidates to be selected for interviews is extremely variable. You may login to your Career Accounts page to view the current status of any position for which you have applied./dl>
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,