WKU Engineering Industrial Partnership
The WKU Engineering Industrial Partnership was established in February 2011 through initial funding provided by Logan Aluminum, Inc. located in Logan County KY. We have recently added ten additional partners who have been strong supporters of our WKU Engineering programs.
They are General Motors Company(Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant), Fruit of the Loom, J.M. Smucker, MTD Products Inc., Nemak, Scotty's Contracting & Stone, SpanTech, Stupp Bridge Company, Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, Inc. , and Trace Die Cast.
Our partners are visionary, advanced technology companies committed to the growth and development of the region's engineering talent. We are excited about the program and see it as facilitating the interaction between our WKU Engineering students, our faculty, and our partners through working on meaningful industry projects to include engineering student employment, industry sponsored projects throughout the curriculum, and industry project opportunities for faculty.
Industrial Partner Membership benefits include:
- Being part of an outstanding group of industry and community leaders
- Becoming employers of choice for the best and the brightest
- Enjoying direct access to engineering faculty and students
- Offering advice and recommendations for enhancements to the WKU engineering programs
- Receiving priority assistance with your industry sponsored project needs and student engineering employment needs
- Participating as a VIP invitee with special privileges in the Engineering department's events, conferences, and other programs
Membership appointments are for three years with renewal possibilities. The membership fee is $5,000 annually. If you are interested in finding out more about our WKU Engineering Industrial Partnership , please contact Debbie Berry, Industrial Partnership Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 270-745-2574.
WKU Engineering Industrial Partnership Links:
- Introducing our WKU Engineering Industrial Partners
- WKU Engineering Industrial Partnership Brochure
- Industry Showcase Events
- WKU Engineering 2013/2014 Academic & Events Calendar
- Industrial Partner Prospect Information Request Form