The Family Resource Program (FRP), as a part of the Western Kentucky University community, strives to proactively empower individuals and caregivers, provide individuals and families with information and referral services, build bridges between individuals and needed services within the community, and enhance the community’s knowledge and awareness of individual and family needs.
• To provide resource information and referrals to individuals in need of services
• To identify individual strengths and assess client needs
• To assist families in connecting with needed resources in the community
• To encourage and promote community partnerships in service delivery
• To empower individuals by providing them with knowledge and resources to improve their life circumstances