All students who are chose for Verification Group 1 or Group 5 must submit a verification worksheet, available online at www.kheaa.com by signing in to Zip Access. Parents of dependent students must also complete the parent questions and sign the verification worksheet. Verification worksheets can be completed and signed electronically by students and parents.
- Go to www.kheaa.com and click "Sign In."
- Sign in to Zip Access with the student's ID and password. (First-time Zip Access users must register first.)
- Click on "KHEAA Verify."
- Click on "Student's Online Worksheet" and follow the screen prompts to complete the worksheet.
- Parents of dependent students must also sign in to Zip Access to complete the parent questions and e-sign the verification worksheet.
- Students and parents can sign the worksheet electronically by using the FAFSA PIN number(s).
- To apply for or retrieve a forgotten FAFSA PIN number, go to www.pin.ed.gov
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,