DELO FACULTY-LED STUDY ABROAD AWARD
The Division of Extended Learning & Outreach is committed to supporting student participation in faculty-led study abroad programs in partnership with Study Abroad & Global Learning.
Exclusive offer for students accepted into an approved WKU Faculty-Led Study Abroad program.
March 8, 2015
January 24, 2015
Remember to apply for a WorldTopper Scholarship as well. More here.
See Ian Dowty's project from his Cuba study abroad program.
- Acceptance into a Faculty-Led Study Abroad program (and complete your application for the program).
- Receiving another study abroad scholarship.
- Registered for a WKU course within a WKU faculty-led study abroad program.
- Propose a session for the Kentucky Study Abroad Symposium (see info below).
- Preference given to Pell grant recipients.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
APPLICATION AND AWARD PROCESS
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name and WKU ID number,
- FLSA program name, faculty name, and destination,
- Name of other study abroad awards for which you've applied, and
- If any information is missing or unclear, your application will not be considered.
- No award is guaranteed prior to award notification.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,