CHANGE OF PLANS
Refunds may be offered in limited circumstances:
- Cancellation: If the program is canceled by WKU prior to departure, the student may receive a refund of amount paid, including the $250 deposit.
- Non-Acceptance: If a student is not accepted prior to course registration, the student may receive a full refund, including the $250 deposit.
- Revocation of Acceptance: If a student's acceptance is revoked for any reason, the student may receive a refund based on the date of revocation. Such an action would be treated as a withdrawal for refund purposes. Refer to the program's Green Sheet with withdrawal penalties.
- Post Program Start: No refunds will be considered after the program start date, except if program is cancelled by WKU.
- Extreme Circumstances: In the event of extreme circumstances, the case will be reviewed upon the student's request. Any funds that are recoverable and uncommitted MAY be refunded, less any withdrawal fee, and less the $250 non-refundable deposit .
See the Withdrawal link for details about this process.
We will make every effort to place you with another Faculty-Led Study Abroad program and apply your payments to that program.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,