Skip to main content
Skip to main content

Graduate School - Forms


Program of Study
Required for all degree and certificate seeking graduate students to submit for approval a Program of Study to the Graduate School within the first semester, or prior to earning 12 credit hours of course work (inclusive of transfer credit). This degree program is developed in consultation with and approved by the student's graduate program advisor. 

Program of Study Change
Required to amend an approved Program of Study.
Comprehensive Exam/Capstone Completion
Required and must be submitted by the student's committee chair or primary advisor through TopNet by the same deadline that final grades are posted in the Registrar's Office. 

Application for Graduation

Required and must be submitted through TopNet the semester prior to degree completion.

Copyright Permission
Thesis, specialist project, and dissertation students must submit for publication.

Committee and Topic Selection (Thesis/Specialist Project/Dissertation)
Thesis, specialist project, and dissertation students must submit for approval prior to enrollment in any 599, 699, or 799 course.  All committee members must have graduate faculty status.   

Appeal of Graduate Policy
Deviation from Graduate School policy including academic standing action must be appealed.

Academic Plan
Students who are appealing dismissal must submit an academic plan concurrently with the Appeal of Graduate Policy.  Students on probation may also be asked to submit an academic plan by their academic department.

Undergraduate Taking Graduate Courses
Undergraduates may request enrollment in Graduate Courses provided he/she has a 3.0 GPA and is pursuing a major/minor relative to the graduate course.  Students are restricted to a total of 15 hours enrollment per term.

*Students seeking teacher certification or rank change should contact the Office of Teacher Certification for further requirements, 270-745-4300.


Financial Assistance 

Graduate Assistantship Agreement 
This agreement outlines the details of the students assistantship and serves as a contract for the student and the department which has appointed the assistantship.  The form is to be completed by the hiring department.
Travel Grant
Travel funds are intended for students presenting at professional meetings or conferences, or for students who need to travel to conduct research.  A budget must also be submitted. 
Travel Grant Budget Form
Research Grant Application
Research funds are intended for significant student research projects. A budget must also be submitted. 
Research Grant Budget Form
Distinguished Minority Fellows (DMF) Application 
The DMF program assists students from minority groups with tuition costs and opportunities for employment.
Tuition Waiver for Supervising Teachers
This waiver is approved through the College of Education and Behavioral Sciences; contact the CEBS Dean's office for further information.

Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
download excel.

Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
download word.

Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
download powerpoint.

Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,
download quicktime.

 Last Modified 8/26/16