Staying healthy takes knowledge. We are committed to improving the health knowledge, attitudes, skills and behaviors of the WKU campus community. Our health promotion program offers education and awareness services. These services are designed to enrich the lives of students. The Health Service staff focuses on proactive health education and disease prevention objectives. Health Services has a variety of innovative programs, entertaining events, eye-catching materials about health and wellness and much more!
In addition to what we have already mentioned, we also promote an environment of responsible decision-making regarding alcohol and other drug use on campus and in the community. Click here for the e-chug assessment.
Let us help you!
- Need materials to help educate campus audiences about health issues?
- Want to schedule a training or presentation for a class, residence hall, fraternity/sorority or other group?
- Trying to find a guest lecturer for a class or community group?
- Need to make a referral and don't know where to turn?
- Want to learn more about health issues and trends?
Call (270) 745-5033 and someone in our Health Education and Promotion department will gladly assist you!!