- GGC@WKU Home Page
- Clinical Services
- About GGC
- Health Education
- Employee Wellness
- Health News and Articles
- Other WKU Health Links
- Contact WKUHS
To log-on to the patient portal click here.
WKU Health Services is working in conjunction with industry leaders Allscripts, Intuit and Medfusion, to provide our patients with convenient, timely, and secure access to our medical services via our Patient Portal. Patient Portal accounts allow you to:
- Communicate securely with our staff.
- Request appointments and prescription refills.
- Receive lab results.
- Submit non-urgent medical questions.
- Complete forms prior to your visit.
- Maintain your demographic, medical and insurance information.
- Many more features will be available in future releases.
Click here to submit a question to WKUHS about the patient portal.
If you have questions about the WKUHS Patient Portal or if you are a current WKUHS patient and would like to create an account, please click on the link above and complete the form. You should receive a reply within two business days.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,