- Required Housing Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- "Hilltopics" Residence Hall Handbook
- Terms & Conditions
- Termination Fee
Apply for Housing
Required Housing Policy
Full time freshmen and sophomores are required to live on campus.
Exemptions to this policy include students who are:
- Veterans of military service (181 days or more)
- The primary caregiver for dependent children
- 21 years of age or older
- Members of fraternities or sororities living in the chapter house (sophomores only)
- Commuting from their parents' permanent home and primary residence (50 miles or less).
Requests for exemption based upon special circumstances (defined as unique and unusual) will also be considered.
A fee of $1,000 is assessed per semester to students who are in non-compliance with this policy.
Questions? Contact Us:
Phone: (270) 745-4359
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,