If you would like to change rooms, but stay in the same residence hall for the Fall of 2013, log into Topnet on Friday, February 22th.
- Click on "Student Services"
- Click on "My Housing"
- Before clicking the "I Agree" button, read the Terms and Conditions of the Housing Agreement using the link provided.
- Click "Choose a Different Room."
- The only hall that will appear in the drop down box is the hall you are currently assigned to. Choose your hall.
- Select if you want to search for rooms with one or two spaces. After you have selected one or two, click "search."
- The next screen will have a drop down box with all the available rooms. Select a room from the list and click the "Select Room" button. This will assign you to that room.
- When you return to "My Housing," you can see that you are assigned to the room you selected.
You are now finished with the room selection process for Fall 2013. A verification email will be sent to your WKU email account. You can change your room assignment at any time on Topnet until March 29.