IT’s Communication Technologies Department provides and maintains a comprehensive voice and video communications system utilized to service the needs of the entire WKU community.
- Campus Calling
- Local and long distance calling
- Voice mail
- Facsimile reception and transmission
- Campus main switch board
- Wire communication pathways for the campus voice network and other signaling circuits
- Planning and engineering for telephone services
Audio Video Services
- Audio Video installation and design
- Campus wide Audio Video Technical Support Center
- Virtual Conferencing solutions including: video conferencing classrooms and conference rooms (IVS), hosted audio conferences, and desktop conferences
- Advertising service for the campus community. Post WKU related content to multiple digital signage screens located on main and regional campuses.
- Design services available.
- Wireless network
- Internet and voice connectivity
To view a complete list of all IT services please select the 'Services' link on the navigation menu above.
For Fall 2013, the IT Division implemented a new online service request system allowing you to report problems and seek assistance online.
The 2013-2014 academic year's free lab print allocation is available to use beginning August 12.
|All Systems are OK|
If you have feedback about the IT website, please use our Website Feedback Form.