Personal Computer Purchasing Guidelines
Please Note: This program is intended for personal purchases only. Many of the computer systems and peripherals available for personal purchase do not meet Network Computing standards for use on campus. University purchases must still be processed through the WKU purchasing system. As an employee or student of Western Kentucky University, you are eligible for special discounts and offers not available to the general public.
For discounts on a Dell PC, follow these simple steps to savings!
1. Visit WKU's Personal Purchase Program at Dell. (If requested, reference our Member ID: US15902924.)
2. Configure your new Dimension or Inspiron system discounted at 5% or 10%, and check out Dell Recommended system upgrades, software and peripherals.
3. Order online or call a Dell Sales Representative at 1-888-987-3355 to place your order over the phone.
For discounts on an Apple Mac, follow these simple steps to savings!
1. Visit WKU's Apple Education Store.
2. Configure your new discounted Apple Mac system, and check out available system upgrades, software and peripherals.
3. Order online or call an Apple Education Sales Representative at 1-800-800-2775 to place your order over the phone.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,