WKU Technology Accounts www.wku.edu/it/accounts
- NetID (created upon WKU admission) is your login to myWKU, TopNet, Blackboard, MyStuff, computer labs, WKU wireless, and more.
- Look up NetID and set initial password at www.wku.edu/it/accounts/netid.
- Keep your login information secure!
- One Stop access to applications including TopNet, TopperMail, Blackboard, IT Helpdesk and more.
- Secure gateway to personal, academic and financial information.
- Register for classes, view transcripts, grades, financial aid, tuition, fees and sign up for emergency notifications.
Email / TopperMail webmail.wku.edu
- Official WKU email account (TopperMail) used for Administrative and Academic communications. Check your TopperMail regularly!
- Accessible 24-48 hours after initial class registration.
- Learning management system for course materials and discussions, multimedia files, tests, grades, etc.
- WKU student individual file storage space for academic use.
IT Policies and Safe Computing www.wku.edu/it/security
- Everyone at WKU is required to practice safe computing.
- Read, understand, and follow IT Policies (www.wku.edu/it/policies).
- Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action or place you or others at risk.
iWKU Mobile App Download from Apple Store or Google Play
- iWKU features: maps, bus schedules, lab traffic, dining dollars, course schedule, grade lookup and more.
Student Technology Centers www.wku.edu/it/labs
- Computer labs available for the use of current WKU students.
Technology Resource Center (TRC) www.wku.edu/it/trc
- Hands-on digital media facility, in MMTH 257.
- Equipment for loan: laptops, cameras and projectors.
Discounts and Purchasing www.wku.edu/it/discounts-purchasing
- Apple and Dell hardware and Adobe Creative Cloud discounts.
- Microsoft Of ce and antivirus software at no cost to students.
- Cellular discount of 8% with AT&T and 10% with Sprint.
Technology Training www.wku.edu/it/videotutorials
- Technology video tutorials.
- Online workshops on Blackboard, Adobe software, etc. Log into Blackboard, and click IT Training tab for workshop access.
TopperTech: Student Computer Support www.wku.edu/it/toppertech
- Full computer service center for WKU studnets
- Diagnostic testing
- Mac and Windows support
- Apple and Dell warranty service
- Hardware support & replacement
- Software support
- Operating system restoration
- Virus and spyware removal
- Data backup & recovery
Contact TopperTech Support via the IT Helpdesk
IT Helpdesk 270-745-7000
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,