EMT Associate Degree
Admission Requirements for the EMT Paramedic Associate Degree Program
- The Paramedic Associate Degree Program will not discriminate in its admission policies on the basis of sex, race, national origin, religion, or sexual preference.
- All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements and provide documentation
prior to beginning the program.
- Be a currently certified EMT or AEMT.
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to pass the state required background check.
Throughout the program, students will learn and demonstrate competence in many advanced emergency medical topics such as pathophysiology, pharmacology, assessment, trauma, medical emergencies, cardiology, pediatrics, geriatrics, special operations, and critical care.
A required field internship is the final component of the program, where students progress from participants to team leaders in a supervised setting.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,