WANT TO TEACH A COURSE?
Examine the history and origins of various grapes and wines. Study the principles of fermentation and production techniques of the major wine producing regions and most important grape varieties.
This course includes work in the WKU Vineyard, a visit to a local winery, guest speakers from the wine industry, and documentary films.
Must be 21 or over.
- Dates: August 27 - December 5, 2013
- Days: Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Time: 5 - 6:20 p.m.
- Class Fee: $499 (includes campus parking)
- Conducted By: Blake Layne, Certified Winemaker and Certified Specialist in Wine
"Blake Layne's class on wine appreciation should be required for every business major. America has a history of doing business at the table and his class prepares people for just that."
- Tom Black, world-renowned wine collector
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,