GMAT Live-Online Test Prep
Enjoy the quality of a traditional classroom GMAT Prep Class from the comfort and convenience of your home. This intensive online GMAT class is delivered by a live instructor and provides you with all the interactivity of a classroom experience. Whether you are in Bowling Green, across Kentucky, or around the globe, our Live-Online GMAT Prep class will help you prepare for this important exam.
Receive 24 hours of expert instruction on the Quantitative, Verbal, Analytical Writing, and Integrated Reasoning sections of the GMAT. This comprehensive online course includes a review of the mathematical concepts tested on the GMAT, and prepares you for the Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency questions typically seen on the GMAT’s Quantitative section. Strengthen your Reading Comprehension and Sentence Correction skills with proven tips that help you save time, eliminate mistakes, and improve your score. Master the new Integrated Reasoning section and the Analytical Writing Assessment by understanding the critical reasoning skills tested on the GMAT.
GMAT Test Prep Course Schedule
GMAT Live-Online Prep Course
- Register February 12-March 10, 2015 Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00-10:00 PM ET
- Register April 1-April 27, 2015 Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:00-10:00 PM ET
- Register July 8-August 17, 2015 Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:00-9:00 PM ET
- Register September 17-October 13, 2015 Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00-10:00 PM ET
- Register November 4-December 2, 2015 Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:00-10:00 PM ET (Class will not meet on 11/26)
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,