M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan Move-In Information
*M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan participants will receive an official move-in letter in the mail detailing information about move-in.
Move-In Times and Eligibility
M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan participants residing in ONLY the following residence halls on the listed floors will be eligible for early move-in on Saturday, August 17, 2013 from 5-9 pm CST:
- Hugh Poland Hall: Floors 6-9
- Douglas Keen Hall: Floors 5-7 and Rooms 201-220, 301-320, and 401-420
- Pearce Ford Tower: Floors 14-26
- Barnes Campbell Hall: Floors 6-9
- Bemis Lawrence Hall: Floors 6-9
If you are eligible to move in on August 17th, you will go directly to your residence hall to check in. You will be able to pick up your M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan materials on August 18th.
ALL Residence Halls, ALL Floors will be open for M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan move-in on Sunday, August 18, 2013, beginning at 8am until 4pm CST.
When You Arrive on Campus
- Pick up your M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan materials (schedule, nametag, t-shirt, etc.) at registration located in the Preston Health and Activities Center (Avenue of Champions) between 8am - 4pm CST, Sunday, August 18th ONLY.
- Check in to your residence hall to complete your final housing paperwork and pick up your room key. Please have a photo ID available (preferably your WKU student ID).
Moving equipment will NOT be available to you at your residence hall. It is strongly recommended that you bring a portable moving dolly for any heavy objects. Volunteers from the Bowling Green community and Western Leaders will be on hand to assist you with move-in and parking.
The parking spaces immediately surrounding your residence hall will be blocked off and are unloading only zones. Plan to unload your belongings in this area, and immediately move your vehicle to a designated parking lot (see Parking Map below).
M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan is hosted by the Department of Housing & Residence Life at WKU
Address: ATTN: M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan, 1906 College Heights Blvd. #11093, Bowling Green, KY 42101-1093