WKU MBA Curriculum
Students pursuing an MBA are required to complete 33 hours of business courses to complete the degree.
Courses needed to complete an MBA at WKU include:
- BA 510 – Advanced Organizational Behavior
- BA 511 – Applied Microeconomic Theory
- BA 512 – Business Analysis and Research Methods
- BA 513 – Information Technology & Strategy
- BA 515 – Managerial Accounting Concepts & Applications
- BA 517 – Advanced Marketing
- BA 519 – Advanced Managerial Finance
- *BA 580 – Contemporary Issues in Business
- **BA 590 – Strategic Business Concepts & Applications
- BA Elective
- BA Elective
*Students are required to complete two contemporary issues courses, or may substitute a three-hour elective **BA 590 must be taken in the final semester.
Approved electives may be chosen from BA 592, 560, 551, 552, or other 500 level business courses. Up to 6 hours of approved graduate level courses may be transferred into the program with the approval of the MBA office. If these courses are graduate level business courses, they must be from an AACSB accredited institution.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,