Want to be contacted in the future
about a Graduate Certificate program?
Fill out this short interest form!
The 15 credit hour Graduate Certificate in Advanced Worksite Health Promotion, offered through the WKU Department of Public Health, enables students to blend health education, program planning, communication, and health and safety in a unique way. The blending provides graduates with a comprehensive skill base for assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of health promotion programs in a work environment, as well as effective communication techniques and a basic understand of workplace hazards.
Upon completion of the certificate you will be able to:
- Design theory-based worksite health promotion programs
- Manage a worksite health promotion program, including personnel supervision
- Illustrate a "healthy culture" and supportive environment within the workplace
- Demonstrate marketing strategies for health promotion programs within the workplace
- Utilize effective communication techniques with employees and employers, including conflict resolution
- Design and adhere to best practices promoting health and safety, including approaches to hazard detection
The Online Advantage
- All courses are taught online, providing you with unparalleled flexibility
- On-demand courses available, allowing you to start any day of the year
and complete coursework on your schedule
- Credentialed faculty with broad research interests
- No out-of-state tuition ever charged
- Staff dedicated to support of online students
For more information about the cost of the program, average time to complete the program, and other important information, please visit this website.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,