- Studying Psychology
- Experiencing Psychology
- Careers in Psychology
- Regional Campuses
- About the Department
- Mission Statement
- Contact Us
College of Education and Behavioral Sciences
- Welcome to prospective students! We hope this information will help you in making choices about your plan of study. We are glad that you "stopped by" and are eager to answer your questions. Call the department at 270-745-2695 or use the Contact Us form to request more information.
Programs in the Department of Psychology
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Psychology at the Regional Campuses
Information about specific courses
- Course Descriptions
- Courses with a research requirement such as Introduction to Psychology (PSY 100).
- Field Experience (PSY 390) - to participate visit this website and follow the directions there. It must be planned the semester prior to enrollment.
- Supervised Study in Psychology (PSY 290)
- Research, Readings or Special Projects in Psychology (PSY 490)
- To participate in the above courses
Helps for Improving your Studying
- Library Psych Research Guide
- Academic Advising and Retention Center
- The Learning Center
- Writing Center
- Peer assisted Study Sessions
- Non-traditional Students
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,