Western Kentucky University

Report Forms (Internal Staff Use Only)


Request a temporary bin

Recycling Data

Exterior Recycling Bin Locations

Where does the Recycling Go?

Contact the Recycling Coordinator

Single Stream Recycling @ WKU


Submit a Surplus Pick Up Request

Contact the Surplus Warehouse

How to submit a surplus work order

Inventory Control (Purchasing)

Topper Trader

Shipping & Receiving Department (Move Requests)


Donation Requests

Facilities Management . 


Lost ICNs Form


Items Reused on Campus Form

Transfer items from surplus to a department on campus


Student Hours Report Form

Claim student worker hours, every two weeks

 Last Modified 7/23/13