The National Student Clearinghouse (NSCL) is the official agent for all enrollment verifications, such as those needed for health insurance and loan deferments. All enrollment verifications may be obtained free of charge from the National Student Clearinghouse.
How to generate your free WKU Enrollment Verification:
- Log on to your TopNet account
- Click Student Services
- Click Student Records
- Click Enrollment Verification
- Complete required information and click Login
- Click Current Enrollment or All Enrollment. The certificate will appear in a couple of minutes.
- Select Obtain an Enrollment Certificate
- Print your official enrollment certificate.
- Mail or deliver it to whomever requires verification of your enrollment at WKU.
- If you are in need of a Future Term verification, click on Enrollment Verification (WKU), select the term, and print your enrollment verification letter.
Note: Your computer must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to produce your verification.
You must also use Internet Explorer as your browser, as other browsers do not work correctly. Click below to load free Adobe Reader
EXCEPTIONS TO USING NATIONAL STUDENT CLEARINGHOUSE:
- Good Student Discounts - For this you will need to print an official WKU Grade Report. Log onto TopNet:
Student Services Student Records Official Grade Report
- Statements of Good Standing needed when taking courses at another institution - Students obtain these from the
Office of the Registrar (PH 228) or by calling (270) 745-2098.
The National Student Clearinghouse has added an exciting new online customer service tool for you: mystudentcenter.org is a free site that provides students, alumni and parents with easy-to-find answers to the most common questions about the Clearinghouse services offered by WKU.