Need help registering?
2015 SUMMER EARLY ENTRY
Monday - Friday, July 6 - August 7, 2015
Summer Early Entry (SEE) is a program for incoming freshmen at WKU.
SEE allows students the opportunity to get a jump start on their college career by taking any developmental courses they need in the summer.
Why should you join SEE?
- Staying on track in a degree plan
- Getting introduced to campus life before everyone else in the fall
- FREE tutoring
- Access to computer labs
- FREE lunch every Wednesday
Do I need SEE?
The Council of Postsecondary Education now requires developmental courses for beginning freshman whose ACT scores fall within the ranges below:
- English ACT Score - Below 16
- Reading ACT Score - Below 18
- Math ACT Score - Below 22
Courses offered in SEE:
- DENG 055C - Fundamentals of Composition
- DRDG 080C - College Reading Strategies
- DMA 096 - Intermediate Algebra
- Many more GenEd classes!
Students are encouraged to take TWO courses.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,