- Undergraduate Program [PDF]
- Graduate Program [PDF]
- Admission to Teacher Education
- Undergraduate Program Advisor
- Graduate Program Faculty Advisor
- Center for Economics Education
Business & Marketing Education
The Business & Marketing Education program of Western Kentucky University prepares future educators to demonstrate best teaching practices in the discipline. This program prepares prospective teachers for certification to teach Business and/or Marketing classes in grades 5-12. Graduates may seek opportunities other than teaching grades 5-12 such as teaching in Technology Centers, become corporate trainers, seek business positions other than teaching, or, with graduate degrees, seek to teach in higher education such as community colleges and universities.