Western Kentucky University

Student Employment

Tax Forms

Tax forms can also be completed in the Office of Student Employment, Potter Hall 318. I-9 documentation should be submitted with the tax forms, a listing of acceptable documents can be found on the back page of the I-9 Form. International students will need to complete their I-9 form at the Office of International Programs, along with an IWAV.

•State Income Tax Form K-4

•Federal W-4 Tax Form

•Warren County Occupational Tax Form



NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print some of these files.
This is free software and can be obtained here:

 Get Acrobat Reader

 Last Modified 2/11/14