Collegial interactions around teaching
- Collaboration and networking about good teaching across disciplines
- Teaching seminars, conferences, book clubs, and summer camps
- Consultations with individuals on issues in classroom instruction
- Video-taping to assess class presentation skills
- Teaching Resource Faculty funds for teaching skills development
- New faculty orientation, resource materials, workshops and mentoring program
- Basic Skills for College Teaching Program to help teachers be successful
- Support for regional campus faculty
- Quality Matters Recognition for Online Courses
Publications and information about and for teaching
- The Teaching Spirit newsletter on teaching news and ideas
- Booklet series on teaching topics
- Web site with online workshops and instructor resources
- Resource Center with books, journals and videos on teaching and learning
- Equipment for checkout (e.g., laptop, digital projectors, digital cameras, hand scanner, etc.)
- Teaching Messages listserv as outreach to part-time and other faculty
- New York Times in the Classroom program
The Faculty Center for Excellence in Teaching
firstname.lastname@example.org -- Phone (270) 745-6508 -- Fax (270) 745-6145.
Location: 1783 Chestnut Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101.
Mailing Address: 1906 College Heights Blvd #11095, Bowling Green, KY 42101-1095.
Page created date: October 1, 2008; Last modified: March 4, 2011.
Site created: July 1996. All contents © since 1996.
This page is in compliance with Section 508 and W3C Priority-I guidelines.
If you find it to be inaccessible, please contact the Webmaster with the URL.