- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
KHSAA Parking and General Information
|Date: Monday, November 19th, 2012||Return|
KHSAA championship games are scheduled for 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. (CST). For students, fans, school officials, and others coming to Bowling Green, here is some information about parking, traffic, tickets, and more.
Where Can I Park?
- Parking Structure 2 and Creason Lot will be used for paid public parking. Parking will be $8 for Parking Structure 2 and $5 in Creason Lot.
- Parking Structure 1 will be used for paid public parking beginning with the 3 p.m. game on Friday, November 30th, Parking will be $8 for Parking Structure 1.
Parking will be cash only.
Tailgating will not be allowed in any of the WKU lots.
The surface lots around Diddle Arena, as well as the South Lawn Lot and Russellville Road Lot, will be reserved parking for KHSAA officials and media.
After each game, traffic exiting Parking Structure 2 will be directed north onto University Boulevard to Kentucky Street. Traffic exiting Parking Structure 1 will be directed east onto College Heights Boulevard. Traffic exiting Creason Lot will be directed south on Creason Drive to Emmett Avenue
Individual game tickets are $10 and will be available at the stadium. Or contact the WKU ticket office at 1-800-5-BIGRED.
January 26th, 2015
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
Commuters - New Parking Option Available
Creason Lot will now be zoned All Permit (AP) lot.
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,