- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Finals Week Transit and Parking Services Announcement
|Date: Thursday, December 6th, 2012||Return|
Topper Transit Service Schedule for Finals Week (12/10/2012 – 12/14/2012)
- White Line will operate on a 15-minute frequency from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Red Line will operate on a 30-minute frequency from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Blue Line, Green Line, Yellow Line, and Purple Line will operate on their normal schedules.
Parking Changes during Finals Week (12/10/2012 – 12/14/2012)
Due to reduced transit service during Finals Week, all Campbell Lane parking permits will be honored in All Student lots (Housing and Commuter). All current student WKU permits will be honored in All Student lots (Housing and Commuter) and All Permit lots.
All Permit lots Include:
- Creason lot
- Russellville Road lot
- A portion of Service Supply lot
- Adam Street lot
- SLF Gravel lot
- Center Street lot
All Faculty/Staff lots and meters will be enforced as usual.
For more information on Parking and Transit Services, please visit the PTS website at: http://www.wku.edu/transportation.
Parking and Transit Service from June 3 - Aug 15, 2013
June 3rd - August 9th
Summer Term 2013 - Campus Parking Lot Closures through August 15, 2013
June 17th - 21st
Parking and Transit Service May 13 to May 31
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.