- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Transit Alert: Tuesday, October 15th
|Date: Thursday, October 10th, 2013||Return|
Due to the home football game on Tuesday, October 15th, transit services will operate on a reduced schedule as follows:
- The Blue Line and the Red Line will stop at 4:30 PM when Avenue of Champions closes.
- The White Line will run a modified route 4:30 PM until 6:00 PM.
- Service will be maintained on a 15 minute service frequency between Main Campus and South Campus.
- On the Main Campus, the White Line will travel up and down Normal Street using the following bus stops: Campbell Lane, South Campus, Creason, Jones Jaggers, Ransdell Hall, Helm Library, EST, The Hill, COHH, Virginia Garrett, MMTH, and PFT.
- The Green Line will be on a normal route and schedule, though delays can be expected due to event traffic.
Please contact Parking and Transportation Services at 270-745-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
WKU football takes on UAB at home on Saturday, October 4, 2014.
Thursday, October 2nd - Sunday, October 5th
Parking and Shuttle Information for Event
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
This week only (Sept 1-5)
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,