- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Finals Week Transit and Parking
|Date: Wednesday, December 4th, 2013||Return|
Topper Transit Service Schedule for Finals Week (12/9/2013 – 12/13/2013)
- White Line will operate on a 15-minute frequency from 7:15 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Red Line will operate on a 30-minute frequency from 7:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Blue Line, Green Line, and Purple Line will operate on their normal schedules.
Parking Changes during Finals Week (12/9/2013 – 12/13/2013)
Due to reduced transit service during Finals Week, all current WKU permits, including South Campus (SC) permits, will be honored in all Housing (H), Commuter (C) and All Permit (AP) zones at all times.
All Permit zones are located in:
- Creason lot
- Russellville Road lot
- A portion of Service Supply lot
- Adams Street lot
- SLF Gravel lot
- Center Street lot
All Faculty/Staff lots and meters will be enforced as usual.
For more information on Parking and Transit Services, please visit the PTS website at: http://www.wku.edu/transportation.
Parking and Transportation Services
You only need an Housing Non Premium Permit.
See Map of Housing Non Premium and Housing Premium Zones
Read to see what we are doing and what you can do.
What are your options? Click here to find out more.
Student Permit Information
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.