- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Limited Access to Chestnut Street
|Date: Tuesday, May 13th, 2014||Return|
Due to the roundabout construction activities, KYTC is closing left turn access to and from Chestnut Street at the Nashville Road (31W) intersection beginning at 6:30AM on Wednesday, May 14th. This will prevent northbound traffic from accessing Chestnut Street.
- To access campus, use University Blvd or Cabell Drive as alternatives.
- To access the South Chestnut Parking Lot, follow University Blvd to Regents Ave to enter from the front of the lot, or use Hogle Street to enter the rear of the lot.
The Topper Transit Red Line Route will also be affected.
- The South Chestnut Bus Stop will be relocated on Chestnut Street in front of the President’s home.
Motorists can continue to make right hand turns onto and out of Chestnut Street at this time. For updated roundabout information, visit http://transportation.ky.gov/district-3/ .
December 5th - 6th
November 26th -November 30th
November 26th - November 30th
Commuter Permit Holders ONLY
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,