- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Commercial Delivery Vehicle Parking Policy
Individuals parking on campus for commercial pick up or delivery services.
Delivery Vehicle - Any vehicle temporarily parking on campus for a pick up or delivery service that utilizes parking resources for a very limited time (typically less than 15 minutes).
• Delivery vehicles must be clearly marked with company logos.
• A contact name and phone number must be clearly displayed on the dashboard.
Delivery vehicles have the following parking options at WKU:
• They are not required to register with WKU PTS.
• They are granted 15 minute parking in the following areas:
o Commercial/University Service Vehicle spaces
o Loading zones
o Non-reserved parking spaces in any zone.
Requests for special accommodations may be made through the PTS office.
• Deliveries lasting longer than 15 minutes require a parking permit.
• Very large or time consuming deliveries (such as office furniture) must be coordinated through the PTS office prior to the delivery date.
Delivery vehicles are expected to adhere to all University parking policies and regulations. Special attention is called to the following:
• Parking on sidewalks is prohibited.
• Parking in fire lanes or yellow zones is prohibited.
• Obstructing traffic is prohibited.
Delivery vehicles found in violation of University parking policy may be fined or towed at owner’s expense.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,