- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Business & Auxiliary Services
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Welcome To WKU
Visitors, Conferences, and Guests are people who are neither students nor employees of the University who have an occasional need to park on campus. This includes invited guests and those attending conferences. Visitors have a variety of parking options available to them:
- Parking meters are available throughout campus for a fee of $0.25/15 minutes. Parking length and enforcement hours vary by location. Check the sticker on the meter for details. If no sticker is present, assume the meter is being enforced. See the SHORT-TERM METERED PARKING MAP.
- The Diddle South Public Parking Lot, located on the Avenue of Champions, is available for a fee of $2/hr with $1 for each additional hour ($10/day maximum). Multi-space payment machine serves entire lot. Parking fees are assessed between 7:30 AM and 10 PM, Mon - Fri.
- Chestnut Street North Lot has a multi-space payment machine that services 16 spaces in the front corner of the lot. Rates are $2/hour with $1 for each additional hour ($10/day maximum). Parking fees are assessed between 7:30 AM and 10 PM, Mon - Fri.
- Gated Rents Lot provides visitor parking. Rates are $2 day with $1 for each additional hour ($10/day maximum). Parking fees are assessed between 7:30 AM and 10 PM daily, Mon - Sat. Gates remain down on Sundays but no fees are assessed.
- Alumni Square Garage offers "pay as you go parking" with credit card validations, one day permit parking, and event parking. Daily parking fees are $2/hr with $10 daily maximum. Event rates vary.
- Visitors may purchase a $2/day Visitor Parking Permit at Parking and Transportation
Services office located on Campbell Lane. Visitor permits are non-refundable. See
the VISITOR PARKING MAP.
Departments or coordinators planning conferences, short courses, workshops or meetings may request visitor parking passes for their guests in advance of planned visits. Please contact the Parking and Transportation Services Department 10 days in advance of your event to make parking arrangements.
See the complete VISITOR PARKING POLICY.
Gateway to the future.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,