Western Kentucky University

Frequently Asked Questions


Frequently Asked Questions


How do I book a room on campus?

It depends on the venue.  Please visit Available Venues to review the indoor and outdoor areas that are available.


How do I reserve tables and chairs for my event?

Call the office of Campus and Community Events at (270) 745-2497.


How do I get my event posted on the university calendar?

Call the office of Campus and Community Events at (270) 745-2497 or e-mail special.events@wku.edu.  Be sure to include your contact information as well as the name, date, time, and location of your event. 


How do I reserve parking for an event?

Contact Parking and Transportation at (270) 745-2361 or visit Parking and Transportation.


Are there charges for university services?

Yes, there are charges for services that include overtime labor. Rental fees for external groups and individuals apply.


How do I purchase tickets for an event?

Contact the sponsoring group of the event or the WKU ticket office at (270) 745-5222 or visit WKU Ticket Office.


How do I get directions to WKU?

Please visit our online directions page.


Where is the Knicely Conference Center?

The Knicely Conference Center is located approximately 2 miles south of the WKU main campus at 2355 Nashville Road, Bowling Green. Please visit the Knicely Conference Center for additional information.


How do I request food for an event?

All events held in a campus venue must utilize WKU Restaurant and Catering Group for food and beverages. Contact WKU Catering at (270)745-5242 or email wkucatering@wku.edu.


How do I request housing for a camp?

Housing accommodations are only available during the summer months of June and July. For additional information, please call (270) 745-2100 or visit WKU Housing and Residence Life.

 Last Modified 7/19/13