Registration for Fall 2014 Recruitment begins June 1, 2014 at 8:00 AM and will end at 5:00 pm on August 23, 2014.
To participate in recruitment, a man must be a full-time, undergraduate enrolled at WKU with a minimum 2.5 high school GPA or a 2.25 college GPA with 12 or more earned hours. There will be a $25 fee to join a fraternity that will be due on Bid Day.
Recruitment Orientation will be held Sunday, August 24, 2014, in the Downing Student Union Auditorium and this is mandatory for all individuals wishing to sign with a fraternity during formal Recruitment Week.
Please review the recruitment rules below before following the link to register:
- Any returning student who has completed at least one semester can sign a bid once school has started.
- Each prospective new member must register online by following the link at the bottom of the page to go through Fraternity Formal Recruitment.
- The Recruitment Orientation on Sunday, August 24th and is mandatory for those going through Fall Formal Recruitment.
- Each prospective new member must visit each fraternity at least once during the two rotation days in order to sign a bid.
- A prospective new member may receive as many bids as extended to him, but he can only choose one organization in which to affiliate.
- The dress code for Recruitment is business casual (khakis and polo) for each event unless otherwise specified by the organization(s) whose events you will be attending.
- Any student that receives an alcohol or drug violation from a university body will forfeit their ability to join a fraternity that semester.
If you have a questions please contact the Greek Affairs Office at Greek.Affairs@wku.edu or 270.745.2459.