Registration for Spring 2015 Mens Recruitment will open soon! Check back to register!
To participate in recruitment, a man must be a full-time, undergraduate enrolled at WKU with a minimum 2.5 high school GPA or a 2.25 college GPA with 12 or more earned hours. There will be a $25 fee to join a fraternity that will be due on Bid Day.
Recruitment Orientation will be TBA, in the Downing Student Union Auditorium and this is mandatory for all individuals wishing to sign with a fraternity during formal Recruitment Week.
Please review the recruitment rules below before following the link to register:
- Any returning student who has completed at least one semester can sign a bid once school has started.
- Each prospective new member must register online by following the link at the bottom of the page to go through Fraternity Formal Recruitment.
- The Recruitment Orientation, TBD is mandatory for those going through Fall Formal Recruitment.
- Each prospective new member must visit each fraternity at least once during the two rotation days in order to sign a bid.
- A prospective new member may receive as many bids as extended to him, but he can only choose one organization in which to affiliate.
- The dress code for Recruitment is business casual (khakis and polo) for each event unless otherwise specified by the organization(s) whose events you will be attending.
- Any student that receives an alcohol or drug violation from a university body will forfeit their ability to join a fraternity that semester.
If you have a questions please contact Alex Kennedy, Greek Affairs Coordinator at email@example.com
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,