Students that are required to participate in BEP for the upcoming semester will be contacted via TopperMail before the start of the semester.
Students participating in a Main Campus section of BEP will complete all expectations below.
- Completion of BEP Orientation.
- Attend all twelve (12) sessions throughout the semester.
- Complete pre and post program assessments
- Participation in class discussions throughout the entire length of the course.
- Completion of readings, quizzes, course assignments and assessments. And bring writing utensil to all sessions.
- Refrain from all cell phone, laptop, tablet etc. usage unless instructed to use during class.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,