Cost of Attendance
Payment Due Dates
Special Tuition Programs
Tuition Management Systems, BankMobile Disbursements, TopNet
Registrar, Financial Aid, Scholarships, Student Employment, Veterans Affairs, Housing, Dining Services, Student ID Center, Bookstore, Transportation
Western Kentucky University has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make a payment from your home country. Founded by a former international student, Flywire’s mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT:
- Continue to WKU.Flywire.com
- Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, credit/debit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
- Create your account or login to your existing Flywire account, then enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire. For bank transfers, follow the instructions provided to send your funds. Depending on your bank, payment may be made online, in person, or over the phone. For credit/debit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency. Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
- Track your payment by logging into your Flywire account at any time. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution.
FLYWIRE CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
Phone: (617) 207-7076 US Toll-Free: 1-800-346-9252 Email: support@Flywire.com
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you via live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
Click here to view a quick tutorial on how to facilitate a payment.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,