Building Your Campus Brand
Marketing Your Organization
Today's college students are brand aware. They are drawn towards that which is familiar.
Building your campus brand will pay off in several ways and can be done inexpensively.
- Host an information session, giving a 30-60 minute presentation about career and internship opportunities in your organization
- Advertise your part-time, full-time and internship opportunities in Handshake, where WKU students and alumni can see them
- Participate in career and job fairs; even if you are not hiring, students can learn about the organization
- Volunteer to conduct practice interviews; this gives you a chance to meet the students and they can learn about your company
- Hold a networking event on campus, giving students a chance to practice this critical skill while you meet them in an informal setting
The Center for Career and Professional Development is here to help you recruit our talented students and alumni. Building your campus brand will help students become interested in becoming part of your organization.