DELO | OFFICES & UNITS:
The SLL is a member-driven organization dedicated to offering a wide range of high quality, intellectually stimulating, non-credit educational programs and experiences for those 50 and over.
DELO is responsible for leading online learning at WKU. Supporting students by providing premier services. Supporting faculty in developing world-class courses and programs of study.
DELO News - 2003 and earlier
- The Long Arm Of Learning: What Is DELO? (November 2003)
- Western, BGTC Create Partnership (November 18, 2003)
- WKU, BGTC Join To Form Training Alliance (November 17, 2003)
- Teaching, 21st Century Style (September 2003)
(Featuring Dr. Dawn Bolton, Former Marketing Director/Program Coordinator Of DELO)
- WKU Employees Participate In Staff Leadership Institute (May 28, 2003)
(Featuring DELO’s Continuing Education)
- WKU To Offer Online Degree For Weyerhaeuser Employees (May 22, 2003)
- WKU’s First On-line Master’s Program - a Virtual Success (October 2002)
- Rejuvenating Work Skills (October 2001)
(By Aaron W. Hughey, former Interim Director of the Carroll Knicely Institute for Economic Development)
- WKU Adds Courses To Continuing Education Program (January 25, 2001)
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,