Educational Administration, Leadership, and Research
- Associate Professor
- Gary A. Ransdell Hall Room 3083
- B.A., Political Science, Mississippi College, 1991
- M.A., History, Mississippi College, 1997
- M.S.A., Educational Leadership, East Carolina University, 2005
- Ed.D., Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, The George Washington University, 2015
Stacy Leggett is a former high school math and social studies teacher, a social studies instructional coach for the North Carolina Department of Public Administration for turnaround schools, a North Carolina school and district administrator, and adjunct instructor for The George Washington University. She joined the WKU faculty in 2016.
- EDAD 644 (Creating Organizational Structures and Operations)
- EDAD 645 (Preparing for the Principalship)
- EDAD 684 (Instructional Leadership)
Dr. Leggett’s research interests include evaluating principals and teachers, building instructional capacity, and building leadership capacity.