Accounting & Financial Reporting
Accounting and Financial Reporting establishes and maintains effective accounting systems and controls which insure accountability and appropriate stewardship of University financial resources. This area also provides timely, useful financial information and services to all constituencies.
Accounting and Financial Reporting staff:
- prepare annual financial statements for the university
- coordinate the annual external audit
- maintain Banner Finance general ledger and account codes
- oversee general and plant accounting
- prepare and process journal vouchers and inter-account forms
- reconcile bank accounts and other asset/liability accounts
Contact Accounting & Financial Reporting1906 College Heights Blvd. #11002 Wetherby Administration Bldg.,G01 Bowling Green, KY 42101
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,