Healthy on the Hill
- In order to maximize the effectiveness of contact tracing and quarantine, any member of the WKU community testing positive for COVID-19 MUST contact the WKU COVID-19 Response Team within 4 hours of receiving a positive test result.
- Commencement celebrations for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 graduates will be held the weekend of April 30-May 1, 2021.
- Commencement celebrations for Spring 2020 graduates will be held on the weekend of May 7-8, 2021.
- Spring Break, previously scheduled for March 8-12, 2021, will be used as instructional days.
- The Spring 2021 semester will end one week earlier than previously scheduled. Final examinations will be scheduled for April 26-30, 2021.
- View the full 2020-2021 academic calendar here.
- If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, are experiencing symptoms or think that you have been exposed, call our COVID-19 hotline at 270-745-2019 or email email@example.com.
- Face masks are required at all times while in common spaces inside buildings and outside when 6' of separation is not maintained.
Large parties or gatherings are not permitted. This includes student organizations gathering off-campus. Any social gathering must have fewer than 10 individuals in attendance per executive order of Governor Beshear. Even when 10 or fewer individuals are present, all participants should practice physical distancing and wear face masks. Violations can be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org or 270-745-2019. Violations will be addressed by the appropriate unit within Student Activities and/or the Office of Student Conduct.
Latest Messages from WKU
Feb 9th, 2021
As we move through the early part of the spring semester, I have been reflecting on how long we have been navigating these most unusual times...View Article
Feb 2nd, 2021
As winter weather and colder temperatures arrive on campus, it is time to make sure that we help minimize the spread of flu on our campus....View Article
Feb 1st, 2021
Thank you for a terrific start to the spring semester!...View Article
Jan 19th, 2021
Today, we begin what I hope is our final semester living and working alongside the COVID-19 virus on our Hill....View Article
If you have compliance concerns, tested positive for COVID-19, are experiencing symptoms or think that you have been exposed, call our COVID-19 Hotline 270-745-2019 or email email@example.com.
For emergencies, call 911.
If you have questions about WKU’s response to COVID-19, email firstname.lastname@example.org
President Caboni's Spring 2021 Welcome
Healthy on the Hill - Spring 2021 Information
View from the Hill - Testing, Contact Tracing, Quarantine
View from the Hill - WKU Counseling Center providing support through virtual sessions
View from the Hill - Getting a COVID-19 Test on Campus
View from the Hill - Zoom rooms made available across WKU campus
Big Red Restart
To access WKU's original Big Red Restart website and learn more about the strategies
developed by the WKU Restart Committees, visit wku.edu/restart/old.
Academic Calendar for 2020-2021
Spring semester classes begin.
Previously scheduled Spring Break will be used as instructional days.
Commencement celebrations for Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 graduates.
Commencement celebrations for Spring 2020 graduates.