Mahurin Honors College Graduation
Countdown to MHC Graduation Recognition
The Mahurin Honors College is dedicated to making sure our Class of 2021 graduates get the recognition they deserve. As such, we will continue on with our Graduation Recognition event on April 30th, at 11 a.m. central. We are looking forward to celebrating all of the achievements of the Class of 2021!
We hope to see you there!
Graduation Recognition Details
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, this event will no longer be a luncheon.
All graduates and guests will be required to wear a cloth face covering or mask over their nose and mouth.
- The event will take place at the Sloan Convention Center. (1021 Wilkinson Trace, Bowling Green, KY 42103)
- To be able to maintain social distance during the event, graduates are asked to invite no more than two guests.
- No payment is necessary for graduates or guests who attend the event.
- Attire for the event is business casual.
- Free parking is available at the Sloan Convention Center.
Note: Stay home if you feel sick (symptoms include fever, headache, loss of smell or taste, persistent cough, sore throat, congestion, nausea, body aches, or shortness of breath) OR if you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
The Commencement Process
For more details on WKU's commencement procedures, check out the WKU commencement page.
Graduation Recognition RSVP
Please fill out the following form to RSVP for the MHC Graduation Recognition.
Senior Exit Survey
All graduating seniors, please fill out the following exit form prior to April 23rd.
Please direct any MHC graduation questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.