M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan Commuter Program
For Current WKU Commuters
MPC Registration Fee
The MPC registration fee is $40*.
*Your MPC registration fee covers:
- Entrance to M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan socials and special events
- Monday's Educational Sessions
- Two meals (lunch and dinner) on Monday, August 15th. Be sure to bring extra cash with you for snacks!
How to Register for MPC
You can register to participate in MPC in one of two ways:
- Online through TopNet with a credit or debit card
- By completing and submitting the paper registration form along with a check or money order made payable to Western Kentucky University.
ATP and MPC
TOP** is WKU's academic orientation program. While the TOP and MPC staff members work closely together to ensure a meaningful orientation experience for all of WKU's first year students, TOP and MPC are two separate programs.
During TOP you'll meet your Academic Advisor, get registered for classes, and learn about WKU student services and campus departments at the Information Fair.
**Participation in TOP is mandatory for all first year students. For more information, visit www.wku.edu/top or call (270)745-4242.
MPC is hosted by the Department of Housing & Residence Life
Address: Western Kentucky University, Department of Housing and Residence Life, ATTN: MPC, 1906 College Heights Blvd. #11093, Bowling Green, KY 42101-1093
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,